Sunday, November 10, 2013

Something New

Hey there! wow I am always neglecting my blog nowadays :( I am just soooo busy that I couldn't find the time to blog. Anyway, I've decided to go all white with my theme to make my posts look clean. It's easy on the eyes, no? I changed it because I thought "Deym, my writing style is weird and so noob-like, I need to at least make the background look a bit professional." *laughs* :)

I am basically making this post to serve as a checklist for the reviews I need to write and for the things that I literally need right now.

So what are the reviews that has been pending for months now? A lot! But here are the things that I may possibly write if I had the time:

  • Las Ventanas, Tagaytay Review: J and I went to Las Ventanas last October 23 pa! So that review is definitely long overdue now. lols
  • Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Roll-on: my go-to spot treatment whenever my indomitable cystic zits attack.
  • Essence Soft & Natural Long Lasting Foundation: one of my favorite foundie ever, it provides great coverage!
  • Aido Lipsticks:  They are ridiculously cheap so I bought 3 of them! haha! I had to stop my self from buying all the shades. 
  • and I also want to show you my clothing haul from Divisoria, oh man the shopaholic inside me just powers up whenever I go there! Everything is affordable, you just have to exert extra effort to find those with good quality ;)
The list just goes on and I don't have the patience to write them all so yeah, I'm lazy.

Next list is for my skincare:
  • Moisturizer: I need a moisturizer for oily and sensitive skin, do you know any? I have fine lines already and I'm just 20y.o! But whenever I try to put on moisturizer, I always wake up with a new pimple on my face. :<
  • Toner: I'm always trying different toners but I still haven't found my HG toner yet
  • Tea Tree Oil: because I heard they're great for drying up pimples :">
  • Bleaching cream: for dark spots and beyond. wooohoo!
Well, that's basically everything I need to buy for my skincare. It's the time of the month again when we girls can't help but wish that we're a boy. Oh God, these mentrual cramps are killing me and to make matters worse, my skin has been acting up lately and my indomitable pigsa-like pimples are spontaneously popping up all over my face, boohoo :<

And lastly, I thought of doing something new with my blog. Me and J are gonna... *drum-roll* ...write about our adventures! (a.k.a. 'dates'). Well yeah, I know some of you may think "blah! we don't care about that" but meh, I'll still write about our dates anyway. *evil laughs*. Please don't judge yet, it won't be about the cheesy and vomit-inducing corny stuff we do noh! You see, J and I loves to eat! And we also go to movies a lot and try out new things so basically, we'll be writing about food, entertainment and travel experiences and then I'll label them "Date Day #__" hihi :3

So that'll be all, btw, do any of you know how to make a freakin header??? Look at my pixelated header! I've been trying for hours to make a decent one but still no success. :'( Please teach meeeeee!

Till next post reader, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment