Thursday, November 21, 2013

Date Day 3: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie

Hi readers! It's 1:30 AM and I can't sleep so lemme write about one of the few things I love the most: BOOKS! ♥

Thanks to ebooks and generous book owners online, I get to read novels without actually buying it. I know, i know, that's freakin' piracy. But hey, I'm not exactly rich or anything so I don't have enough money to buy them even if I gather up all my savings! :( And besides, most of my allowance go to make-up and food. Foooood, I need food more than anything. :>

One of my absolute favorite series is The Hunger Games! *fangirl scream* And today J and I went out to watch the second movie installment of the series, Catching Fire! *fangirl screams and swoons*

November 21, 2013
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie


 Thank you J for spoiling me! Today (Nov.21) is actually the opening day of Catching Fire but surprisingly, only a few people watched it today, maybe because it's a weekday. Anyway, I couldn't be happier! I love going to movies when there are only a few people.

http://latino-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/thehungergams-catchingfire-ukposter.jpg

Oh my freaking holy guacamole! I love it! I love how they didn't left any important scenes out of the movie. Everything I imagined was there. The scenes, the special effects, all of them are awesome. I especially love this gown:


I am seriously so happy right now. :D Thank goodness they stuck to the book, I was afraid it would be a boring movie like the first one because of the gloominess but it turned out really well!

Moving on, I'd like to show you what J bought me for no reason:

It's a Divergent book set for guacamole's sake! This series is one of my ultimate faves. Thank you J for this, I was really super surprised. I love it! I love you! ♥

Divergent Series is by Veronica Roth and here's what it's about:
"In Beatrice Prior's dystopian Chicago world, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue--Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives. For Beatrice, the decision is between staying with her family and being who she really is--she can't have both. So she makes a choice that surprises everyone, including herself."

Dystopian novels are so in right now. I swear, Divergent is nothing like THG because it's great in it's own. The book 3 of Divergent (which is Allegiant) just came out and I was obsessing over buying it. A few days after they released a book set, J surprised me by giving this to me at school! I couldn't contain my happiness that day. If I could wear a flag saying "I have a Divergent Series already!", I would. :D

I don't know why I made this post aside from confessing my book love! lol But I sure hope you watch Catching Fire on theaters soon and try reading Divergent, you'll enjoy 'em. ;)

Thanks for reading this nonsensical blogpost of mine! Till next time. :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment