Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Spa Escapade!

Hey there dearies! This is actually my first post for my blog! (Yey!) At last I've finally found the time to write something. Anyway... For these past weeks I've been obsessed with groupon sites, in case you don't know them yet, these are websites which offer discount vouchers for restaurants, services, shopping or travel deals. Lately, I've been seeing discounted deals for spa packages! I have never been to a spa and I'm more than ready to try this experience. From this day forward (or at least as long as my budget can support hehe), I am going to a new adventure which I will call... * drum roll please*..

THE SPA ESCAPADE!

teehee what a very creative name! -_- I plan to spend this eggziting journey with my ever supportive and yet stubborn boyfie. By that I mean, I plan to drag him into a spa and threaten him with physical body injuries if he doesn't cooperate. BWAHAHA. Okay enough of my sadistic plans, moving on... For my first stop, I'm still choosing between M-Bay Health Spa at Malate or Body Tune Traditional Thai Massage at SM North EDSA.  I'm actually looking for a place which has a couples' room with great facilities and of course it should be budget-friendly! :)


Picture from: Ensogo.ph

Picture from: Body Tune Traditional Thai Massgae facebook profile

Have you ever been to these places? Any feedbacks? Help me choose please!

No comments:

Post a Comment